- Try SQLTutor, a browser-based tool for SQL education.
I'm an assistant professor in Computer Science at Georgia Tech. I do research in the
areas of programming languages and software engineering. Previously, I was a researcher at Intel Research in Berkeley (2008-11). I obtained my Ph.D. from Stanford University (2003-07), an M.S. from Purdue University (2001-03), and a
B.E. from BITS Pilani, India (1995-99), all in Computer Science.
See the pages of the Program Analysis Group. All my papers are available here.
I'm currently involved in the following projects:
- Prism: configurable program analysis
- CirrusCloud: a mobile-cloud computing platform
- Dynodroid: automated testing of smartphone apps
- MODE: massive online database education
- STAMP: static analysis of smartphone apps
- Conchord: analysis of concurrent programs
- Chord: a program analysis platform for Java
I have also contributed to the following projects:
- CloneCloud: cloud offloading for smartphone apps
- CalFuzzer: effective testing of concurrent programs
- CBI: the Cooperative Bug Isolation project
- SLAM: software model checking
- CS 6340: Software Analysis and Testing: Fall 2014
- CS 4400: Introduction to Database Systems: Spring 2013, Spring 2014
- CS 8803: Foundations of Programming Languages: Fall 2012, Fall 2013
- CS 6340: Software Analysis and Testing: Fall 2011