I'm currently involved in the following projects:
- Prism: configurable program analysis
- CirrusCloud: a mobile-cloud computing platform
- Dynodroid: automated testing of smartphone apps
- Conchord: analysis of concurrent programs
- Chord: a program analysis platform for Java
I have also contributed to the following projects:
- Self-Adaptive Static Analysis. Workshop on Software Correctness and Reliability, ETH Zurich, October 2014.
- Large-Scale Configurable Static Analysis. State Of the Art in Java Program Analysis (SOAP'14), June 2014.
- Automated Testing of Mobile Apps. Challenges in Mobile Computing, Nov 2013.
- Datalog for Program Analysis: Beyond the Free Lunch. LogicBlox Inc, Atlanta and MSR Cambridge, Aug 2013.
- Finding Optimal Program Abstractions. Dagstuhl Pointer Analysis Seminar, April 2013.
- CS 4240: Compilers and Interpreters: Spring 2015
- CS 4400: Introduction to Database Systems: Spring 2013, Spring 2014
- CS 8803: Foundations of Programming Languages: Fall 2012, Fall 2013
- CS 6340: Software Analysis and Testing: Fall 2011, Fall 2014