- Submit papers to HVC 2015 by July 24.
I'm currently involved in the following projects:
- Petablox: declarative program analysis for Big Code
- CirrusCloud: a mobile-cloud computing platform
- Prism: configurable program analysis
- Dynodroid: automated testing of smartphone apps
I have also contributed to the following projects:
- Conchord: analysis of concurrent programs
- Chord: a program analysis platform for Java
- STAMP: static analysis of smartphone apps
- CloneCloud: cloud offloading for smartphone apps
- CalFuzzer: effective testing of concurrent programs
- CBI: the Cooperative Bug Isolation project
- SLAM: software model checking
Awards (also see my students' awards)
- Lockheed-Martin Dean's Award for Teaching Excellence, 2015
- PLDI Distinguished Paper Award, 2014
- NSF CAREER Award, 2013
- Microsoft Software Engineering Innovation Foundation Award, 2012
- Google Faculty Research Award, 2011
- ICSE Distinguished Paper Award, 2009
- Microsoft Research Graduate Fellowship, 2004-05
- Petablox: Declarative Program Analysis for Big Code. UC Berkeley, Stanford, and Facebook, June 2015.
- Self-Adaptive Static Analysis. Workshop on Software Correctness and Reliability, ETH Zurich, October 2014.
- Large-Scale Configurable Static Analysis. State Of the Art in Java Program Analysis (SOAP'14), June 2014.
- Automated Testing of Mobile Apps. Challenges in Mobile Computing, November 2013.
- Datalog for Program Analysis: Beyond the Free Lunch. LogicBlox Inc, Atlanta and MSR Cambridge, August 2013.
- Finding Optimal Program Abstractions. Dagstuhl Pointer Analysis Seminar, April 2013.
- CS 4240: Compilers and Interpreters: Spring 2015
- CS 4400: Introduction to Database Systems: Spring 2013, Spring 2014
- CS 8803: Foundations of Programming Languages: Fall 2012, Fall 2013
- CS 6340: Software Analysis and Testing: Fall 2011, Fall 2014