Assistant Professor of Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology
Programming languages, software engineering, program analysis, concurrency, and security.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Stanford University (2003-07)
Advisor: Alex Aiken
Thesis topic: Effective Static Race Detection for Java
- M.S., Computer Science, Purdue University (2001-03)
Advisor: Jens Palsberg
Thesis topic: A Type System Equivalent to Model Checking
- B.E., Computer Science, BITS Pilani, India (1995-99)
- Assistant Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA (2011-present)
- Research Scientist, Intel Labs, Berkeley, CA (2008-2011)
Honors and Awards
- ACM SIGPLAN Distinguished Paper Award (PLDI'14), 2014.
- NSF CAREER Award, 2013.
- Microsoft Software Engineering Innovation Foundation (SEIF) Award, 2012.
- Google Faculty Research Award, 2011.
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award (ICSE'09), 2009.
- Microsoft Graduate Fellowship, 2004-2005.
All my publications and talks are available here.
All software I've contributed to is available here.